Introduction To Mastering Home Staging Guide
We had lived in our house for about five years, but with the recent arrival of my youngest, we had to find a bigger house that would be better suited for our growing family.
We had found the perfect house already, but our problem was the old house. Our old home wasn’t ugly, but it wasn’t the prettiest and coolest house around, either. It looked plain to me.
And if it looked plain to me, I feared that it would look too plain to someone else who might be interested in buying a property in our area.
One of my friends suggested that I try home staging. Back then I didn’t even know what home staging was, so I set out to learn more about it.
The more I discovered about home staging, the more fascinated I became about the artistic processes involved in making a house look liveable and desirable to buyers. There are secrets to effective home staging, believe me.
I continued researching and I decided that it was time to share my knowledge with the world. This Mastering Home Staging Guide is dedicated to those who have the DIY spirit. You can do it!
Sign Up for Your Membership and Start Learning Now! Join Now!
Part 1. The Fundamentals of Home Staging
- What Does Your Home Look Like?
- Emotions and First Impressions
- Differentiating Home Staging from Home Decorating
- Exploring the Benefits of Home Staging
- Benefits for Home Sellers
- Benefits for Home Buyers
- Benefits for Real Estate Agents
Part 2. The ABC’s of Home Staging
- Preliminary Steps for Home Staging
- Brighten Your Home
- Be Careful with New Paint Colors
- How Clean is Your Home?
- How to Make a Magnificent First Impression On Home Buyers
- What’s Your Target Market?
- Looking into Home Inspection
- Common Home Issues
- Your Home’s Electrical System
- Your Home’s Plumbing System
Part 3: Advanced Home Staging Techniques
- Colors, Colors Colors!
- Warm Colors and Cool Colors
- Determining the Warmth or Coolness of a Home
- The Four Classes of Paint Colors
- Primary and Secondary Paint Colors
- Emotions and Colors
- Exploring Light
- Use Proper Arrangement for Maximum Effect
- Creating Focal Points in a House
- Do You Need Better Looking Furniture?
- Room Arrangement
- Hard Work during Staging Means More Equity
- The ABC’s of Depersonalization
Home Staging For Dummies